youtubebloglovinfacebookinstagramtwittergoogle +Image Map

Sunday 1 December 2013

I do apologise

Oh dear,  I may have dropped the ball again.
As in the whole of November dropped the ball :/
I am very sorry but this month has consisted of some very exciting changes!
I now officially have a job, after only a year and a half! Phew I could not be more thrilled. I will give more details on this new job as it all begins to unfold. I won't be starting until after the holidays so I will keep you posted.

I have been debating whether or not this whole blogging/vlogging thing needed to be something I have in my life when I start working and I have come to the decision that yes I will continue to do it. I do truly love it and find it very therapeutic, but I will probably not keep to any schedule and will just do it as I see fit. The videoing will probably take the biggest hit because it is the most time consuming, so I hope to still post on here weekly!

Also I might have forgotten to post my happy thanksgiving banner! So here it is, better late than never.
I hope all you lovely Americans, and everyone who decided to celebrate this holiday, had an amazing family filled time with lots of great food, memories, and love!
Calum and I just had a little Thanksgiving between the two of us and ate until we popped :)!

This was just a post to apologise and update everyone on why I have disappeared this last month!

But now bring on December and Christmas :)!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsea!

    I love your blog! I wish I would have known about it sooner. So happy for you and your new found success.
    Keep up the great work and stay in touch! :)

    Visit my blog: http://tajanicolephotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Taja! I will definitely have a looksee through yours :)! Hope you are doing great.
      xx

      Delete