youtubebloglovinfacebookinstagramtwittergoogle +Image Map

Tuesday 21 August 2012


As much as I would like to sit around all day blogging and finding pointless ways to fill my time, I have decided that I should use my time as productively as possible. So after some praying and introspective thinking I realized there are a few things in my life I have always wanted to learn or do, but never had the time to. So since my husband is working extremely hard, I now have the chance to take advantage of some of those passions and learn a few new things. Here are the three things that are next for me at this point in my life.
1. 2. 3

Violin

My husband, Calum and I went to a place right down the road from us called Vintage Strings that sells violins. We are planning on purchasing one for my Christmas present! I cannot wait to start learning the violin -I do feel sorry for my neighbors though ;)!

Equine-Therapy

Today I went to a Riding Ability Center in Dundee called The Brae. It is an amazing organization that uses equine-therapy to help people with disabilities. I have always been interested in this field since I started studying social work and cannot wait to start volunteering there next week!

French

Calum and I both want to start learning french because we feel like knowing another language is extremely beneficial and we eventually want to work in Africa where a lot of the natives speak french.

So many new things to explore and learn! Hopefully by the end of the year I'll be a violin playing, volunteering, french speaking pro :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment